Monday, March 30 - Wind Symphony Woodwind Sectionals - 3:45 - 4:30; Sym Band Flute Sectional - 4:00 - 4:45.
Tuesday, March 31 - Sym Band Sax and Bass Clar Sectional - 7:15 - 8:00 am; Damian Holmes Benefit Recital @ 7:00 at Redeemer
Wednesday, April 1 - Wind Symphony Brass Sectional - 3:45 - 4:30; Sym Band Low Brass Sectional 4:00 - 4:45
Thursday, April 2 - CLINICIAN WITH MR COULSON - Wind Sym students arrive at 7:30 am!! Sym Band - 11:45 start. Sym band trumpet sectional 7:15 - 8 am and F Horn Sectional 4:00 - 4:45.
Friday, April 3 - Sym band Clarinet sectional 7:15 am - 8 am.
- BLT Applications - available on Tuesday, March 31. Due on Friday, April 10 by 4:00pm
- Lettering Worksheet - currently available in the office, Due on Friday, April 10 by 4:00 pm
- SENIORS - Scholarship applications are available on the band website!! Please turn-in by Monday, April 20 by 4:00 pm. We will offer 2 scholarships - Music Major and non-music major.
- BAND TRIP MEETING - Thursday, April 9 @ 6:30 - Band Room. Mandatory for all students with parents in attendance - sign-in sheet. Should last about 45 minutes.
- Damian Holmes will be hosting a Benefit Recital on Tuesday, March 31 at Redemmer at 7:00 pm. Any contributing donations will go towards Damian's trip to China with the Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra this summer. He would sincerely appreciate your attendance and support.
- JAZZ BAND ONE will be attending the Longhorn Jazz Festival in Austin on Saturday, April 11. If any jazz parents would like to help chaperone, we would certainly welcome you. It would cost $25 just to cover your incredible dinner meal at Salt Lick BBQ. Please contact me by Friday to reserve your spot.
- LASTLY our bands will be performing at UIL at Frisco Centennial HS - Sym Band on Thursday, April 16 @ 4:40 and Wind Sym on Friday, April 17 @ 3:50. We hope you are available to support our band students at their respective performance.